The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues. The CIO Summit brings you one day of learning, peer sharing and exploring the latest IT and Business trends that will help shape and benefit your business and help you drive your IT Initiatives in the right direction all year long.
This is your chance to hear from the best of the best as they reveal all they know about new trends, new technologies and proven IT strategies for your business—in just one day.
The CIO Summit:
- What are the high-priority IT issues for the year to come?
- What should you do now to prepare your business?
- How are your colleagues already embracing new technologies to gain a competitive edge?
Who will attend:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused. 'C' level summit for Australia's leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
For more information on the event, please email Krystal on email@example.com
* Attendance is limited to CIOs, IT Directors and other senior IT and business executives in non-vendor organisations. IDG and IDC reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.