The CIO Summit is a compelling, content-rich event where CIOs and other senior ICT executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local conditions to the most pressing trends affecting IT in the enterprise.
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
The CIO Summit:
Who will attend
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive.
For more information on the event, please email Krystal on firstname.lastname@example.org
* Attendance is limited to CIOs, IT Directors and other senior IT and business executives in non-vendor organisations. IDG and IDC reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.