IDC's Asia/Pacific Events
The Financial Insights Australia Finance Roundtable is organised as a high-level peer discussion for senior practitioners in Australia. The Roundtable Series has allowed us to create a thought-leadership community comprising of senior practitioners who can elaborate on the key business, operational and technology issues they are facing, in the process validating our opinions on the issues affecting the market. This Roundtable is also designed to disseminate evolving regional and global best practices relevant to Australian banks.
At IDC’s Financial Insights luncheon Roundtable, Mr Araneta will present new research on the 2011-2012 outlook for Australian financial services, and the technology initiatives that are important in the short term.
He will also discuss how the Australian financial services sector is in a new cycle of cost efficiency mandates, and in the process of setting new metrics in cost take-out and IT productivity. These cost efficiency mandates mean that there are huge projects around core systems aimed at enabling these achievements.
Organisations are also focused on IT optimisation, utility processing, and new models of IT delivery. Management has pushed customer experience and innovation high up in the agenda of their institutions -- initiatives that will complicate the drive towards cost efficiency even more.
• What cost efficiency and productivity benefits still exist in Australian financial services - can we still do more with less?
• What is the new customer centricity agenda for Australian financial institutions?
• What new Asia/Pacific trends will impact Australian financial institutions in the short- to medium-term?
• Have best practices already been discovered in this new round of cost efficiency, customer experience, and innovation programmes?
How do I register?
This event has been designed for IT decision makers within the finance industry and will benefit, CxOs, Directors, VPs and Senior Managers, MIS Managers, IT Engineers, IT Administrators, Systems Architects/Designers and Project Managers.
* Qualified IT executives include all job titles listed above. IDC reserves the right to determine the total audience profile and your registration is subject for approval.
For any registration queries, please contact Alison Te Hira, Project Manager - Integrated Marketing Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9925 2258
Explore This EventIntroduction AgendaSpeakers